Hall hire is available to the local and wider community for their events. The hall can be booked by members of the public with either a known link to the Sunnynook Scout Group or with references and a bond.
Examples of suitable activities include:
- Pre school games / ball sports classes.
- Dance groups – note there are no mirrors and restrictions on some footwear apply
- Private family functions
- Foreign Language classes
- Religious meetings
- Martial Arts classes
- Exercise classes
Note: As we are on community land and adjacent to a residential area we cannot accept 21st Birthday parties, band practices, or any event that risks disturbing our neighbours.
Hall Features include:
- 18m x 8m main floor area – high quality Vinyl flooring.
- 18 Tables & 100 Chairs
- Kitchen Facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Large carpark
The hall can be booked day or night on any day the hall is not in use. Prices are as follows:
- Day Time Bookings (until 5.30pm) from $40
- Regular Bookings $20ph – special rates for Community Groups
- Night Bookings (until 12am) available upon request. The hall is usually in use by the group Monday to Thursday evenings, however late evenings may be available.
Check our Hall Calendar for Availability
To book contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org